Become a Business Member
Thank you for your interest in becoming a business member of the Historic Brewers Hill Association.
Membership in the HBHA is tax deductible!
Our Neighborhood Partnership
HBHA works hard each year to support responsible development, to grow the cohesion of our community and to promote a “Shop Local” ethos.
Our broad work on behalf of members includes:
- monitoring and advocating community positions on land use, zoning, infrastructure, traffic issues and beautification efforts
- partnering with public safety officers to reduce crime in local and adjoining neighborhoods
- communicating with you— and all our neighbors— through our newsletter, website, social media and community events
The Benefits of Business Membership
While HBHA actively supports all of our local businesses, HBHA business members receive high profile marketing and communication placement, participation in the HBHA discount program for residents and access to events.
Plus, you can take pride in knowing that when stewarded collectively, your contribution makes it possible for HBNA to sustain and increase its wide range of community efforts. We’ll make sure our members are aware of your support.
All business members are listed in the HBHA Business Directory online at historicbrewershill.com/business-directory with listing appearance dependent on membership level.
Copper level business members receive a basic listing with name, phone and URL only. Bronze level and above receive a one year Premium Listing of your business in the Business Directory which includes a profile page that displays your business name, your logo, one photo (provided by you), address, contact info, links to your social media and a two paragraph description of your business (provided by you).
As a business member, you can specify an exclusive discount that you are only extending to Historic Brewers Hill Association Members. Members will access the discounts by showing their HBHA membership card at your business at time of purchase. Examples of discounts:
- Percentage off every purchase
- Dollar amount off every purchase
- Buy one get one free
- Day of the week where everything is $X off or X% off
- Free appetizer with any entree
- Whatever offer you deem appropriate
The diverse mix of our local businesses contributes to the vibrancy of the Brewers Hill neighborhoods and surrounding area. Whether your business is small or large, emerging or established, there is a membership level tailored to you.
- Copper $50 per year
- Basic listing in directory and access to discount program
- Bronze $150 per year
- Premium listing in the directory, access to discount program and prime booth location at Block Party
Business Membership Inquiry
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND A HBHA BOARD MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS.