Useful Info

Have a property nuisance complaint? Need to report a vacant property? Contact the City Of Milwaukee Department of Neighborhood Services.

For garage and recycling schedules, contact City of Milwaukee Department of Public Works.

Like HBHA on Facebook!

Follow HBHA on Twitter!

Need to find your polling location? Here’s info on where to vote.

Need to contact the HBHA?  For email inquiries,, or by mail at P.O. Box 12270, Milwaukee, WI 53212.