Historic Brewers Hill 2022 Calendar of Events
Notable dates for the Brewers Hill Neighborhood of Milwaukee, WI. Neighborhood meetings, social events and celebrations are listed. If you have a date that might fit here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27th – HBHA Board Meeting
- 15th – HBHA Board meeting
- 15th – HBHA Board Meeting
- 9th – Easter Egg Hunt
- Location: Palmer/Reservoir open lot
- Time: 9 – 10am
- About: Come enjoy coffee and danish while the kids hunt for eggs. No kids needed to attend and visit with your neighbors.
- 27th – HBHA Full Neighborhood Meeting
- Location: New Pilcrow location at 416 W. Walnut St.
- Time: 5:30 – 7:30pm
- About: Guest speakers are being finalized, but come and see Pilcrow’s new spacious location and enjoy a special non-caffinated brew that will be on-tap especially for Brewers Hill neighbors.
- 30th – Neighborhood Cleanup
- Location: Start at St. Marcus school playground on North 1st St., one block south of North Ave.
- Time: Meet at 9:30 to get assigned a block to cleanup. Shouldn’t take anyone more than 2 hours max.
- About: Once again St. Marcus is sponsoring our neighborhood clean up. Help get Brewers Hill ready for Spring by taking a block and picking up trash and debris that has accumulated over the winter. Bags and gloves will be provided as well as refreshments. A dumpster will be available.
- 17th – HBHA Board meeting
- June 15th HBHA Full Neighborhood meeting
- Location: Sanger House Gardens, 1823 N. Palmer St @ 6:30PM
- Guest Speakers: Lisa Sasso, Green Infrastructure Senior Project Planner at MMSD, and Steve Bialk & Angela Duckert, proprietors and designers of our neighborhood’s very own Sanger House Gardens. Lisa will speak about what Green Infrastructure is and some ideas that you might be able to implement in your own yard or alleyway, while Steve & Angela will speak on updates to the gardens.
- Please join us and your fellow neighbors for the event! Complimentary refreshments including a light dinner and beverages will be served.
- 19th – Juneteenth Day
- 21st – HBHA Board meeting
- 23rd Pop Up Social
- Location: Tap Yard
- 19th – HBHA Board meeting – Cancelled.
- 26th Pop Up Social
- Location: Kadish Park
- Patio Round Robin [no date scheduled, check back in coming weeks for a potential fall PRR]
- Volunteer to host, Send your address and information to email@example.com
- Buy your ticket: Link TBD
- 6th – Harunbee 5k run/walk
- 16th – HBHA Board meeting
- 20th – HBHA Block Party
- Time: 2pm – 8pm
- Location: 2000 Block of N 1st Street between Brown St. & Lloyd St.
- Food, Beverages, Games & Music. Mark your calendars for the one of our neighborhoods favorite weekends – the neighborhood block party!
- Volunteers needed for the registration table, bar, food and entertainment. Please fill out the following Google Form with your available time if you’re interested in helping out for a 1 hour shift: Volunteer for Block Party (google.com).
- 15th Hosted by Schlitz Park, Milwaukee River Challenge 5k
- Race setup will begin at approximately 6:00pm. Pleasant Street between Dr. Martin Luther King Drive and Water Street will be closed at that time and will re-open by 7:30pm. The Brewers Hill neighborhood area will be accessible throughout the event from Dr. Martin Luther King Drive, Lloyd Street, and Holton Street, but will experience some detours between 6:00pm and 7:30pm.
- To sign-up for the 5k or questions, visit: https://runsignup.com/milwaukeeriverchallenge5k.
- 20th Board Meeting
- 27th Full Neighborhood Meeting
- Location: Pepper Pot Restaurant, 2215 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- 18th – HBHA Board Meeting
- 31st (Monday) Halloween Trick or Treat and Parade!
- Location: Neighborhood homes
- 15th – HBHA Board Meeting
- TBD – Full Neighborhood Meeting
- Location: Agenda: Vote on VP and Treasurer